Innovation Training Track
The Innovation Training Track is an interactive training programme designed to unlock innovation and creativity in start-up entrepreneurs as well as equipping them with the skills necessary to successfully set up and run their business ventures. The programme emphasises problem identification and solving methodologies, collaboration and mentorship as some of the key ingredients towards being innovative and building enterprise. The format and approach of this training track makes it useful and essential for the budding or established entrepreneur.
The training will cover these and other topics:
- Business Idea Identification
- Innovation Methodologies
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Idea/Potential Evaluation
- Playing to your strengths
- Personal Effectiveness
- Project Planning and Management
- Personal Branding and Image
- Ethics in Business
- Character, Attitude & Relationships
- Financial Planning and Management
- Collaboration & Strategic Networking
- Online Tools for Business Management
- Business Plans
- Legal Considerations
- Accounting and Tax
- Branding and Marketing
- Business Communication Skills
The next Innovation Training course will run from June to September 2019. The format is one 2-hour class per week. More details will be uploaded in due course.
To express your interest in being part of the class, fill out the form below.